Onsite wastewater treatment for commercial and residential applications
Aerobic Treatment Unit systems treat wastewater with the natural process of oxygen purification. Bacterias thrive in oxygen-rich environments which causes a rapid break down and digestion of the wastewater inside the ATU as the liquid is agitated.
Residential Solutions for Wastewater Treatment
Distributor and Factory Trained Installer for NORWECO Systems
Commercial Solutions for Wastewater Treatment
Distributor and Factory Trained Installer for Aero-Tech Systems
IN THE NEWS
Dual Aero-Tech ATUs Solve Treatment Challenge In Michigan
A new credit union is placed just out of the practical reach of a municipal sewer. Dig-In Excavating delivers an elaborate onsite system to save the day.
ATU systems must be on a regular maintenance schedule. Below are two maintenance programs we provide. Exact pricing depends on size and location of system.
- 4 times a year, five year agreements
- Aero-Tech ATU Inspection and Service
- Quarterly Service Points
- Core sample septic tanks to recommend pumping frequency of each tank.
- Clean effluent filters in tanks. (when equipped)
- Monitor Pump controls and alarms events. (Adjust floats as needed)
- Check overall plumbing.
- Report on trench inspection ports in drainage areas.
- 2 times a year, five year agreements
- Norweco ATU Inspection and Service
- Bi-annual Service Points
- Pull aerator motor and clean shaft
- Clean effluent filter
- Monitor aeration scum layer
- Check pump controls